Truly TMI Tuesday. What are you hiding?
1. Tell us something you like but you hide it from your friends because you think they well make fun of you or not understand.
Hm. Well, I don’t have many friends but I’m pretty much an open book with them, but everyone else I very much operate on need to know. I am very hard to read and at work people constantly imply the whole “beware of the quiet ones”/”we know there’s so much more to you that you are letting on but we have no idea” mantra.
2. Tell us something you hide from you family because they would be ashamed of you.
I keep a lot from my family, but I don’t think it has to do with them being ashamed of me. I think it more has to do with not wanting to deal with potential judgement, opinions, or advice.
3. What do you hide from your kids because they just don’t need to know?
No kids, one cat- I don’t hide anything from him.
4. When was the last time you hid from something or someone?
Literally? Probably in a grocery store when I saw someone I had met at a meetup the weekend before and had a very awkward interaction with.
5. What things or objects do you hide regularly?
Nothing really, I hide my phone screen a lot because my family doesn’t know about my blog and/or I’m at work and it’s super NSFW, although my work probably wouldn’t care they’d just understand a WHOLE lot more about me.
Bonus: What did someone hide and you found?
My mom used to (very poorly) hide her rabbits and I stumbled upon them many a times.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link totmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!