It’s time for another TMI Tuesday and…
If I were to come to your home…
1. And look in your refrigerator what would I see?
Well, luckily my boyfriend just cleaned it out, and I haven’t actually looked in it, so I’m not entirely sure. But we usually have too much shit, too many condiments, and stuff that’s gone bad.
2. And open your front room closet or hall closet, what would I see?
Lots of jackets and shoes, some cleaning stuff, some holiday stuff, nothing too exciting
3. And open the top left drawer of your dresser, what would I see?
Well I only have a top drawer, but it’s where I keep my panties and bras. Well- where I’m supposed to keep them, they usually end up all over the place.
4. And go to your bedroom and look under the bed, what would I see?
LOTS of dust bunnies, some kleenex, socks, condom wrappers.
5. And look under your basement stairs, what would I find?
Don’t have those!
Bonus: When visiting other people’s homes and using the bathroom–friends, relatives, parties–do you look in their medicine chest?
Only if I need something, like toilet paper, kleenex, more soap. Or if I’m suspicious of them.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!